1. Attach two pieces of the Velcro/Zipper/Buckle
2. Turn the Binder inside out
3. Place the Binder inside a Washing Net and Zip up the Washing Net
4. Wash the Binder on Low to Medium Spin in the Washing Machine
5. When Washing Cycle is finished, Hang the Binder in Ventilated Area
*Do Not Tumble Dry*
*To ensure longer lifespan of your binders, it is always best to hand wash them.
Gentle/Delicate Washer Setting
Do not tumble Dry
Line dry/hang to dry
Proper Care for Binder Swimwear
* Before going into the pool, shower swimsuit and soak with clear water. This will help suit absorb less chlorine.
* Rinse your swimsuit in cool water immediately after swimming in chlorinated water or salt water.
* Wash your swimwear separately until any excess dye washes out. Most swimsuit will bleed a little first few times it is washed, especially on lighter colors. This is normal, bleeding will stop.
* Hand wash in cool water. It is always best to use a swimsuit cleaner . It neutralizes chemicals that eat away at the material and extends the life of your new bathing suit. Regular soap can not do this. If you don't have swimsuit cleaner, use a mild liquid soap (NO WOOLITE!). Rinse well.
* To squeeze out excess water, Roll swimsuit in a clean, lint, free, light-colored, fade resistant towel and squeeze.
* To remove a stain, work from the underside of the stain to push it out, not rub it in.
* If a swimsuit is spot cleaned, air dry the suit. Then, if the stain is not gone, you can treat it again.