||To give you an idea of my build, I weigh about 43kg (95lbs), 1.58m (5.2 ft) tall, A-cup chest. As binding methods, I have tried multiple sport bras/swim suit tops (painful and uncomfortable), clothes layering (not very effective) and the tri-top from Underw*rks (itchy, extremely painful and tight ; I could bearly wear it 2 hours in a row), but this binder is definitely what I needed.
I ordered a small, and it fits and binds perfectly. After wearing it for 2 (school) days, here are my overall impressions :
* it actuallymanages to compress my chest without putting any pressure on my ribcage (don't ask me how, this is LoveBoat magic :D)
* it doesn't look or feel like a binder, and its incredibly comfy
* it's soft and "feels" like a natural chest, unlike Underw*rks binders which are rock-solid
* it makes me pretty flat, there is a little bump, but which looks like pecs
* very breathable (especially the back)
* easy to pull on / take off
* invisible/unnoticeable under any regular t-shirt
* I found it bound a bit too much below the ribs (that is, tummy & hips), but maybe that's just me
* it does tend to roll up, especially when I sit down, which means I have to pull it back down quite often
I think that's it. I'm really glad I purchased this, it really has changed my everyday life. It you're hesitating, honestly, go for it !
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]