[ STYLE ] Zipper
[ FABRIC ] Use double layer Spandex for great binding performance. Soft Padded Sponge Inner Layer for extra binding strength. Comes with matching Swim shorts.
[ BREATHABLE ] Yes
[ COLORS ] Blue , Yellow
[ FLATNESS ] ★★★★
[ COMFORT ] ★★★★
[ DURABILITY ] ★★★★
[ SPECIAL FEATURES ] Easy to wear two piece design. Swim Tank includes an elastic design around waist to minimize rolling up. Extra inner sponge layer for better binding performance and extra padding. Great for any kind of water related sports.
[ SIZING ] See size selection below
Swim Shorts: comes in two sizes:M(25~32) and L(32~39).
* Before going into the pool, shower swimsuit and soak with clear water. This will help suit absorb less chlorine.
* Rinse your swimsuit in cool water immediately after swimming in chlorinated water or salt water.
* Wash your swimwear separately until any excess dye washes out. Most swimsuit will bleed a little first few times it is washed. This is normal, bleeding will stop.
* Hand wash in cool water. It is always best to use a swimsuit cleaner . It neutralizes chemicals that eat away at the material and extends the life of your new bathing suit. Regular soap can not do this. If you don't have swimsuit cleaner, use a mild liquid soap (NO WOOLITE!). Rinse well.
* To squeeze out excess water, Roll swimsuit in a clean, lint, free, light-colored, fade resistant towel and squeeze.
* To remove a stain, work from the underside of the stain to push it out, not rub it in.
* If a swimsuit is spot cleaned, air dry the suit. Then, if the stain is not gone, you can treat it again.
*For Hygiene Concerns, Swim Shorts are not available for exchange or return.